The following terms govern the use and access of our services at Hallmark Essays. Read them carefully.
By using our website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated in this.
- Definitions: – “Website”: Denotes the aggregate amount of the web pages available at hallmarkessays.com and all sub-domains thereof, where the services are realized.
– “Services”: Denotes the numerous forms of written tasks such as essays, dissertations, and other research work.
– “We” or “Us” means Hallmark Essays.
– “Writer” is an individual employed by Hallmark Essays as a freelancer, who provides research and writing services to the customer, based on the agreement set with our company.
– “Order” means an electronic request for a paid service from a customer for a specific writing service. It covers the scope of work and other requirements from the customer regarding the product.
- Order Placing & Registration
- While registering with our website, kindly use a valid email where we can reach you.
- The customer places an order on our site.
- Writer Assignment. As indicated on the client’s assignment, writers specializing in a field will place a bid on the assignment. The support team assigns the assignment to the best available writer. The writer is responsible for obtaining the details of the job.
- Tracking the job order status- Once the client creates an order, the customer and the writer will communicate via chat regarding the progress of the paper.
- Order Processing
- Order Volume- Orders placed by the customers have specifically required volumes, measured by the number of pages. One page translates to 275 words. The product delivered to the customer MUST match the expected sum of page metric. In case of any page/sum of words mismatch, the customer has the authority to request a reformat of the paper to match the required number of words.
- Resources- In case the client requires the writer to use specific resources, he/she MUST specify the same in the instructions.
- The customer is highly encouraged to communicate with the writer using the chat at the website and with the support staff when seeking additional information.
- Changes in order details. The customer can provide changes to the assignment’s scope only if the writer has not started the work yet. In case the order details increase in volume, order complexity, or reduce the terms of completion, the customer will be required to cancel the order and place a new one with accurate order details.
- Progress tracking- The customer can track the progress of his or her orders using his or her dashboard, where information regarding order status is displayed. The customer may as well contact the support staff using the messaging system available 24/7, to receive updates regarding his/her order status.
- Order Delivery
- The company is responsible for the delivery of the commodity and meeting the deadline provided by the customer.
- The customer has the responsibility of ensuring the delivery channels are available after we provide the commodity to the customer. The company will NOT be held responsible for incorrect email address given by the client in his/her profile section, spam filters, internet outages, and general customer negligence to provide communication channels and other contacts beyond our control. We encourage the clients to contact the support team for any form of assistance with order delivery.
- Order Revision
- The customer has the right to request a revision of the paper at NO cost.
- Kindly note that Hallmark Essays reserves the right to limit or decline clients’ revision requests if customer’s actions demonstrate obvious exploitation of the writer and other irrational requests.
- Refund Policy
- The company is responsible for delivering the product promptly based on the customer’s requirements.
- Should any of the customer’s requirements be violated, the customer is entitled to full or partial reimbursement.