Assignment 1: Structural Versus Strategic Family Therapies
Although structural therapy and strategic therapy are both used in family therapy, these therapeutic approaches have many differences in theory and application. As you assess families and develop treatment plans, you must consider these differences and their potential impact on clients. For this Assignment, as you compare structural and strategic family therapy, consider which therapeutic approach you might use with your own client families.
· Refer to Gerlach (2015) in this week’s Learning Resources for guidance on creating a structural family map. Link : http://sfhelp.org/fam/map.htm
In a 2- to 3-page paper, address the following:
· Summarize the key points of both structural family therapy and strategic family therapy.
· Compare structural family therapy to strategic family therapy, noting the strengths and weaknesses of each.
· Provide an example of a family in your practicum using a structural family map. Note: Be sure to maintain HIPAA regulations.
· Recommend a specific therapy for the family, and justify your choice using the Learning Resources.
Jane – you can just make up an example of a family
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more