Family nurse practitioner
You need to answer the questions brief and right to the point
1. Population most affected (ex: Older Adults, Middle Adults, Young Adults, Teenagers, Child, Infants)
2. Age related milestone for your chosen population
3. Socio-Demographic/Risk factors for getting the disease/condition
4. Impact on Quality Of Life
5. Current/new/recent research/Evidence Base Practice that will benefit/support this patient with the specific disease (If there are none please state so)
6. Recommendation for treatment or Gold standards for treatment if any (can be tied into the current research as above) (If there are no gold standards then please state so, but there should be some recommendations)
7. Please tell what/how you (speak in the first person) as the FNP caring for this patient with this specific disease can make a difference in his/her care and incorporate patient care/self-help teaching that can help him/her minimize disease symptoms.
8. Red flags for this condition (what specific Sign/Symptoms require urgent/ER care) or when should you refer patient to specialist.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more