Evaluating Organizational Change
This Assignment provides an overview of how to evaluate evidence-based practice quality improvement in a practice change.
1. Introduce an overview of a healthcare system practice guideline, preferably where you work or have worked.
2. Discuss how different professionals in the healthcare system (Nurses, Pharmacists, Technicians, Nurse Educators, CFO, etc.) are held to this guideline.
3. Identify the research/reference used by the system to adopt the guideline.
4. Define the evidence used to define the guideline.
5. Determine the level of evidence used in the EBP identified.
6. Provide an opinion on how well this guideline is followed by professionals in the system.
7. Conclude with a concise overview of the guideline and the discussion in the paper.
8. Write the paper in 8–10 pages, using APA format.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
· consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
· utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
Your writing Assignment should:
· follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
· display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
· use APA 6th edition format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more