Are you aware of your own prejudice and discrimination towards these two populations(foreign workers and visually impaired)? Think about how you acquired these prejudice and discrimination, and why couldn’t you see these discriminatory thoughts?
• Think of how society (and you as a member of society) worsen the disadvantages faced by individuals through our ACTS OF DISCRIMINATION that we did not know we have?
• List examples that illustrate our society’s discrimination.
• Pay particular attention to the impact of prejudice and discrimination on the healthcare of these two powerless population.
• This SHOULD be supplemented by published reports of discrimination (newspapers, journals or websites of local voluntary welfare organisations (VWOs) such as TWC2 and Migrant Workers’ Centre (MWC), Humanitarian Organisation for Migrant Economics (HOME) and others that you can find).
• Think of how ALL of society including ourselves are HURT by our own invisible discrimination against any less-privileged groups? Think of why should we change, and how by changing, it will be benefit us?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more