TED TALK BY SARAH KAY: If I should have a daughter
1. What was the speaker specific purpose.
2. what was the speaker central ideas.
3. Who was her target audience.
4. What did the speaker do to adapt to the audience and the occasion.
5. What organizational patterns do the speaker use for her main points.
6. What parts of formal introduction did the speaker do? How do she accomplish this.
7. What are the most notable strength and weakness of the organization and content.
8. What are the most effective aspects of the speaker’s delivery.
9. What are the weaknesses of the speaker’s delivery.
10. Did the speaker use any visual aids? If so, we’re they use effectively? Did they help to get the message across clearly.
11. What evidence did the speaker offer to support her points.
12. Overall, How would you evaluate the effectiveness of the speech.
13. From the speaker, what can we learn that can help us to improve our speech.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more