DEPENDABILITY AND CREDIBILITY IN QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
Read Onwuegbuzie and Leech’s 2007 article, “Validity and Qualitative Research: An Oxymoron?”
from Quality & Quantity, volume 41, issue 2, pages 233–249. This article discusses how the concept of
validity and how it is applied to qualitative research.
APA Style and Format.
Persistent Links and DOIs.
Validity and Qualitative Research: An Oxymoron?
Using the qualitative article that you previously selected, post the following information:
• Describe the type of data collected in the study and how it was collected.
• Discuss how the researchers established the dependability, or reliability, of the data.
• Discuss how the researchers established the credibility, or validity, of the data. Use the information from the qualitative validity article assigned in this unit’s studies, linked in Resources. Discuss how the credibility and dependability of the research contribute to the scientific merit of the research.
• Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases
• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more