Assignment 2: UML Conceptual View and Process View
Due Week 3 and worth 50 points
You have been asked to develop UML diagrams to graphically depict and describe the architecture of two (2) unrelated software systems. The first system is for an automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station. The second system is for a computer-controlled video conferencing system, located in a corporate office and accessible to senior management that allows video, audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Create two (2) UML diagrams, one (1) showing a conceptual view and one (1) showing a process view of the architectures for each of the two (2) following systems (for a total of four  diagrams) through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
1. An automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station.
2. A computer-controlled, video-conferencing system that allows video, audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time.
2. Describe how you created the conceptual and process view for all four (4) diagrams. In the description, be sure to provide a justification for each key decision in the design.
3. Explain how you arrived at your final solution for the four (4) conceptual and process view diagrams that you have created.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Compare and contrast among architectural patterns.
· Develop system models based on the Unified Modeling Language (UML) to address and solve a business problem.
· Describe the methods of object-oriented design using UML.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in software engineering.
· Write clearly and concisely about software engineering using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
The assignment needs to have the following:
1 The paper have to done in APA style
2. Title Page
3. Introduction and Thesis statement
4. sub titles
5. Body of page with in text citation
7. At least 3 to 4 reference
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more