Contracts and Payment Structures
For this SLP assignment, write a 2-page paper (excluding title and references pages). Include two scholarly sources (cited and referenced per APA 7).
Locate and review the following article:
Bonnans, J. F., Cen, Z., & Christel, T. (2012). Energy contracts management by stochastic programming techniques. Annals of Operations Research, 200(1), 199-222. ISSN 0254-5330. DOI 10.1007/s10479-011-0973-5
Address the bulleted requirements below
· Submit a two-page critique of the article mentioned above.
· Summarize the article and also state how you could apply the information to a real-world scenario (this could be your SLP contract or another scenario of your choice).
Additionally, consider the organization, business situation, and contract you developed in Modules 1 and 2. For this assignment, integrate the concepts and principles you have been studying in this module and refine your existing Contract by adding a Payment, Terms, and Conditions section to the Contract.
· Include the following (timing, payment schedule, invoicing process, substantiating documents, holdbacks, and interest charges) and try to incorporate as many of them as possible into your Contract.
· In a paragraph or two at the end of your Contract, list the elements you added to your Contract and explain how each strengthens the agreement and/or protects one or both parties from litigation. Cite and reference sources to support your work.
· Add your revised Contract to the end of your two full-page paper and place it on its own page after the references page.
SLP Assignment Expectations
1. The minimum length requirement for this Module SLP Assignment is 2 full pages (excluding Title and Reference pages). Include 2 scholarly sources.
2. Provide an APA-formatted title page. Use
3. Include an introduction, a body using 2 scholarly sources cited to support your work, and a conclusion that aligns with your purpose statement, summarizes each section, and then wraps up into a final thought.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more