Task #1 – Background of the Domestic Airlines industry in the US
· Define the industry (history, size, revenues for the last complete year, etc.)
· Discuss and give examples of the financial health of the industry as a whole
· What is the current news and trends for this industry?
· List the major companies in the industry and the market share of each (make a table!)
ALL: Identify one of the major companies in the industry for the report
ALL: Choose a job opening on the company’s career page (cannot be a position in HR & must be located in the US – recommended to choose a fairly common job title)
Task #2 – Job Posting / Understanding the Job
· The title of the position and the URL for the job
· The actual posting from the company website (will be added to the Appendix)
· Other important factors about the job
· Gather information on the position (use various sources – O*NET, Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Handbook, competitor’s postings)
· Use interviews or observing incumbents in the job if easily accessible
· The information will be used for the rest of the project and may not necessarily need to be submitted but shown as a source
Task #3 – Job Description / Essential Competencies
· Use the Template of Job Analysis (found in the syllabus) – include sources used
· Develop, describe, and submit a list of essential competencies needed to do the job (see textbook for examples)
· Identify and choose only the most critical/essential competencies required to demonstrate high performance – there should no more than 6-10 competencies selected – while all competencies seem desirable, not all are critical!
· Differentiate between high performers and average performers
Task #4 – Person Specification (KSAOs) / Job Requirement Matrix
· Use the Template of Person Analysis (found in the syllabus)
· Determine whether the KSAOs are essential/desirable
· Develop a Job Requirements Matrix
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more