Electric Circuits Lab
Analyses of Series and Parallel Resonant Filters
After completing this lab experiment using, you should be able to:
1. Build and test series resonant band-pass filters.
2. Build and test parallel resonant band-stop filters.
3. Calculate and measure the center frequency and bandwidth of series resonant band-pass filters
4. Calculate and measure the minimum output voltage for parallel resonant band-stop filters.
5. Use the Bode analyzer to observe and measure the frequency response of the filters.
II. Parts List:
1. Resistor 8 Ω, 10 Ω, 18 Ω, 100 Ω, 560 Ω, 1 kΩ.
2. Inductor 5 µH, 1.0 mH.
3. Capacitor 2.2nF (0.0022 µF), 150 pF
4. Voltage Power Source 10 VRMS.
5. Bode Plotter
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more