t’s for Clinical Science. A short powerpoint, possibly 4 slides. Based on Psychiatric issues
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
The article needs to be from a credible source, like PUBMED
If you are presenting this week, also complete the following items in your written assignment. You will then present your findings in class next week after presenting your group’s answers to the questions above. Each person presenting must have a different article. This should take about 2-3 minutes per person.
1. Find one high quality research article that is related to your working diagnosis.
2. Introduce your article: title, author(s), type of study, where completed, where published, when published.
3. Evaluate your article using the appropriate EIP checklist (available on our course website) and explain why it met your standard for high quality.
4. Briefly explain why your study is relevant and important.
5. What were some problems with the study you found?