GUIDELINES FOR Journals (750-1000 words)
1. DON’T SUMMARIZE the article. You can assume I have read it. While starting off your paper with a brief description of the article or the points/arguments made in the article is often an easy-route out of writer’s block, try not to take it. You only have 2 pages (double-spaced maximum), so don’t waste the space telling me what is in the article. Instead, begin right away with your argument, critique or analysis.
2. ASK QUESTIONS. One of the more effective ways of getting at a more analytical level of writing is by asking questions about the article you have been asked to read. Some of these might include:
– Why did the author write the article?
– Why was s/he arguing what s/he was arguing?
– Do you agree with the author? Why or why not?
– How might the author respond to your comments? Why?
– What were some of the common themes/issues in the article?
– How is the article tied into class material or discussions (if at all)?
3. PICK ONE OR TWO THINGS TO TALK ABOUT. A common mistake often made when writing a reflection paper is an attempt to try and talk about the whole article. This just can’t be done effectively within the space requirements of only 1 or 2 pages. As such, try to pick one point or argument made by the author that you find particularly interesting.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more