Health Policy Analysis Paper

Instructions for Health Policy Analysis Paper (15%) and Debate in Assigned Groups of 2 (15%) total = 30%

This is a formal academic paper and must be written at the doctoral level with proper formatting, citations, grammar, and spelling.  Papers that don’t meet these standards will be returned ungraded. This paper is the foundation of the debate assignment where assigned group members will be debating each other. Pick a topic drawn from current events. No two groups will be allowed to use the same topic. Past topics include but are not limited to vaccine mandates, e-cigarette regulations, helmet regulation, parent consent for sexual health, full practice authority, euthanasia, health resource allocations, long term care services and reimbursement, school nutrition, gun regulation and school safety, medical marijuana, and pandemic management and regulation. Please schedule a time to discuss your topic with the professor  prior to proceeding.

The paper should be a maximum of 10 pages, excluding references.  Use APA format.  Typed, double spaced with 1” margins, 12 point font.

The Health Policy Analysis Paper must be submitted through this Assignment Dropbox which is integrated with Turnitin. Review the detailed Turnitin Instructions (Links to an external site.) on how to submit your assignments and how to review the Grademark comments (feedback) from your professor.

Grading Rubric is based on a 100 point scale: (Use the following Headings and pay close attention to the point spread)  

  • Identification of a health policy issue/concern 15%
  • Identify a health policy issue or concern that you want to analyze in-depth.
  • Evidenced-based literature review and documents 10%
  • Use evidenced-based documents, journals, legislation as the data sources for your paper.
  • Analysis of the issue/concern using a chosen analysis model 35%
  • Choose a model of policy analysis and analyze your issue or concern fully using the steps in the model.
  • Clear statement of your position/view on the issue/concern chosen 15%
  • Provide a clear and succinct statement of your position or view on the health policy issue or concern you have chosen to focus on.
  • Alternative(s) to the current policy issue/concern 10%
  • What is your proposed alternative(s) to the current health policy
  • Nursing specific leadership impact 10%
  • What implications does your policy alternative as stated above have for nursing or advanced practice nursing and how can nursing help to get it implemented.
  • Writing style, APA, Grammar, Spelling, Format

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more