THE COMPANY IS DIET COKE
PLACE AND PRICE ANALYSIS
Using the same company from the Week 3 assignment, create the second part of your marketing analysis focused on next Ps—price and place.
Create a place analysis in which you do the following:
• Identify accurately all areas where the product or service is sold.
• Analyze accurately he chosen product or service’s distribution channels.
o How are they getting their product to market?
o Which distribution strategies are being used to effectively create a competitive advantage?
• Provide an analysis of the place strategies and their effect on business success.
o Describe how the distribution decisions affect the other Ps in the marketing mix.
o Include the recommendations you can make in terms of distribution decisions that may improve business success.
Create a price analysis in which you do the following:
• Analyze accurately the pricing system along with its characteristics and effect on the marketing mix.
o Which pricing strategy does the company use, and how does it compare to similar products in the product category?
• Analyze the pricing strategy’s impact on the economic success of the company?
o Describe the effect of the pricing strategy on the overall success of the company.
In both analyses:
• Cite any resources you use.
• Be sure your analyses present a focused purpose through strong organizational skills. Also be sure they present evidence through strong paraphrasing or summarizing and appropriate tone and sentence structure.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
• References: References and citations are formatted in consistent style, with a preference for using current APA style and formatting. Refer to the Evidence and APA section of the Writing Center for guidance.
• Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assignment.
• Length of paper: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more